From: Bret Mills <bmil...@ecso.com>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Noise reduction - wow!
To: mi...@scsitoolbox.com, "'FlexRadio Reflector'" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Date: Tuesday, 22 December, 2009, 3:51

For starters try the following settings
Under Setup click on DSP, then under the NR try
Taps: 40
Delay: 30
Gain: 15

On the ANF try these settings
Taps:68
Delay:50
Gain:70

Hope this gets you closer to what you would expect to be hearing
O yea also VERY IMPORTANT, be sure to use your AGC-T settings, I NEVER run
mine above 79.
The Flex is an amazing radio if you can find the settings that best suit
your expectations.

73's and Merry Christmas

Bret Mills
WX7Y