After a few enjoyable weeks with my Flex3K and my desktop,I fancied using the
F3K with my laptop.
Its a Toshiba Satellite P100 running Vista Home Premium and has a 4 wire
firewire socket.
Now this little socket is frail and the slightest movement of the Flex-supplied
cable causes it to freeze.
I, therefore, purcased a PCMCIA adaptor which I installed seemingly without
problem as it shows correctly in Hardware Manager.
Problem is.....when connected with the F3K, I keep getting "error connecting to
Radio" message.
I just cannot see anything wrong as the F3K works perfectly on the 4wire
connector but not on the PCMCIA card.

Could really use some ideas...I dont have much hair left to pull out!!

Thanks Roger