Thank you!  Actually, I did see that, but that wasn't it.  What finally got
it working was that I had to turn OFF sending I/Q along with the audio.
THAT was the problem.  Now, unfortunately to use CW Skimmer with a lot of
bandwidth that has to be on.  The other problem is that it looks like DDUtil
only handles 3 extra RCPs.  So if I want to use DX Lab suite, HRD, CW
Skimmer and FLDigi, I'm out of luck.  At least for the moment.  And if I
want to use CW Skimmer and FLDigi, I have to remember to turn I/Q on for CW
Skimmer (which I think is one fantastic CW decoder) and off for FLDigi, but
then I haven't compared FLDigi with Brian's DM780 in HRD, so it may be that
FLDigi isn't really all that necessary.  Hopefully, there will be a way to
do this with a macro.

Also, there's the issue of whether or not to use my amp and what do I do for
a tuner.  I have an old Murch Transmatch which works fine, but won't lend
itself towards computerized switching.  Anyone have any suggestions there?
I'd love to get a STEPP-IR, if I ever can afford it and a new tower, but for
160-80-40, I need to use wires.

73 and a merry Christmas to all,
--

Larry Rappaport, W1HJF