I am building a simple remote antenne switch and want to control it with DDUTIL. The hardware consists of a modified Ameritron RCS8-V (5 position antenne relay and control box). In the control box I added optoisolators and drivers for the relays. The interface uses an LPT port on the computer going via a cable to the control box.

I want to find out how to setup DDUTIL to send bits to the control box. There is no translation to BCD required. Bits 0 to 4 select ant1 to ant5. There is one extra bit 7 to enable the old Drake L4B AMP.

Also need to find out how to read the HF band on PowerSDR and send the corresponding bit to the control box.

John
ve3dvv