Harry (W9BR) and others,
Thanks for your responses.  Since you are running the latest release and I
have had this issue spanning  multiple releases, this appears to be a
software issue. Before I open a bug  report, I think we need to be able to
reproduce the problem otherwise I do not  think there will be much of a chance
it
will be fixed other than by  accident. Please let me know if you come up with
a scenario that will cause  the failure or if you get a clue as to what
triggers  it.

73,
Harry
W0LS

To Harry W0LS (Great name by the way).... I will look  for a root operation
failure mode. If I find it, I will let you  know.

The other Harry
W9BR