From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Paul Delaney - K6HR
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:11 AM
To: William MacCracken; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PSDR & MMSSTV

Try this from Bret:

 Yep, you want to use VAC (registered version) and there is a file you have
to add to the MMSSTV directory called "sc_select.mmw" that lets you select
the VAC sound card devices and you need to run the Virtual serial port
program my recommendation is VSP Manager by K5FR for the PTT serial port.
If you already have other software control programs running then the only
thing you should need is the "sc_select.mmw" file.
73's and if you need more help let me know or can't find the sc_select file
I can send it to you.
Bret
WX7Y