This is what I have been hoping to hear.....

Stan K9IUQ

Bob McGwier wrote:

It is an unacceptable condition for 160, it is easily fixed in software, and
the issue we are dealing with is automatic calibration and storage in database
for recall.

I promise completed fix in under a month.  I hate it won't be ready for CQ 160,
where the flex at w2gd has proven the best receiver in the shack, working so
much better close to the station transmitters (opposed to k3 which was not
usable within 50 kHz even with the socalled great roofing filters).  I hate the
way PowerSDR ruins the run station workflow.

One half of this will be fixed soon (spur)

73s N4HY