Patience not required, only civility. I agree with the noisiest critic that this should have been done ages ago.

Bob

On 1/20/2010 4:42 PM, Edwin Marzan wrote:
The poor knob turners can only dream of adding this capability to their
radios. With Flex it will become a reality.

Be patient, my son!

:-)

Edwin Marzan AB2VW

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.