Hello
This is my first post in this forum. I am in the process of designing a
remote control station. I am examining the different transceiver choices, and I
am
seriously considering the Flexradio F3K.
The basic premiseof the station is low profile. It will be located in a beach
house my family owns, and I don't want obvious looking stuff around, that might
attract
the curiosity and the fingers of other guests who stay in the house.
 So I am considering a small ITX computer and  a blackbox radio, such
as the Kenwood TS-B2000 or the F3K.
 The F3K seems like the ideal solution, small, low profile, but I am
concerned about the cpu requirements. Typically the computer  would be running
the powerSDR, a Remote terminal application, skype for audio transport and
eventually MMTTY or some digital mode software.
So, my questions are: would  an atom 333 processor based system  be
able to handle all those applications simultaneously running? And, how would
PowerSDR behave on a remote terminal connection? Would the internet channel be
fast
enough for the panadapter?
Does anyone have experience on remote controlling the F3K?
Thanks for the inputs
Marcelo, PY1KN