Hi Neal,

Thanks for the reply.
I'd be interested to see what spec the machines are that you use, so do please email them over to me.

Do you use your F3K on on CW and how do you find it?
The UK importer has assured me that it will be no different to a normal radio on CW with a high spec PC,
I do hope this is the case otherwise I am going to be disappointed!

Thanks!

Mike.
M0AWS / F5VKM