I'm CW 99.9 % of the time; it's those few DX stations on 6-meters that don't
work CW that drive me to find a microphone. And yes I'm another that is not
completely satisfied with the QSK with my 5000C. Moving from the Orion
keying to the Flex keying was tough! Agreed the newer versions of PSDR have
helped the situation but I certainly hope  the improved software is being
tested on a standard "out-of-the-box" 5000C as it sold by Flex and not using
a 5000 and some multi-multi-processor, huge memory machine. Obviously the
computer part of the equation is a factor but PSDR needed to work correctly
and efficiently on the stock machines that Flex is selling.

Just my $0.02 worth.....

Pete, NN9K