Not sure how to petition the programmer for this. Bob Tracy????

Background
To switch from one mode setup to another when settings are involved, BandWith, Frequency etc becomes tiresome after a while. To help in this I use Macros in DDUtil. Some are straight forward such as MMSSTV and EasyPal which I have implemented. However to add DRM mode (using Dream.exe) I need to change the VAC driver. There is currently no Macro for this. When changing the driver in PowerSDR manualy with Setup the VAC channels change as well. There are no Macros for these eighter that I could find.
Other digital Modes such as WSJT need these abilities as well......

When properly setup changing from one mode to another becomes very simple. Just clicking the Macro button.

I am sure many other users would benefit from these macros as well. The FlexRadio would likely be the most Flexable radio around. hihi
73
John , ve3dvv