From: Bret Mills [mailto:bmil...@ecso.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2010 1:50 AM
To: 'Anthony'
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Audio tear/scratchy audio

Hello Anthony,
Have you tried looking at the (Windows) Firewire port drivers?
Some times there are 2 or 3 different drivers that windows (all flavors) has
available. I have had the problems your saying you have sometimes using the
default driver.
You can change this in control panel / performance and Maintenance / System
/ Hardware tab / Device Manager / IEEE 13944 host controller / right click
on controller / properties / update driver / DON'T search for new driver /
let you choose driver.

I am sure you have tried this but just a thought.

73's
Bret
WX7Y