Sorry to bug the reflector again.

I was playing with the sample rate settings in VAC and the Windows 7
sound configuration properties and VAC settings in PowerSDR.
I noticed a mismatch between line one and line two Line one was set for
48000 but VAC control pannel says its 41000 Line two is correctly
displayed at 48000.
I started launched PowerSDR before I started VAC after I made the
changes. I even did a reboot of the system and I could not get Line one
to change value.

VAC missmatch <http://www.slhess.com/pictures/VACmismatch.png>

So I reset my database and redid everything from scratch

VAC missmatch two png <http://www.slhess.com/pictures/VACmismatch2.png>

VAC Line one is still 41000 but set to 48000 in Windows 7 sound
configuration properties and in the VAC settings in PowerSDR.

Windows 7 64
PowerSDR 1.8.3
Firewire driver 3.5.0.7171
Flex-3000 Firmware 1.2.5.6