From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Paul Mullins
Sent: Friday, 5 February 2010 10:39 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Intermittent Power Output

I to have this problem and it does it when ever it wants, very annoying,
what I found that sorts it out for me is to switch to AM drop a carrier,
when select USB or LSB and then it works, sometimes I have seen that its
gone from the 20 % drive I normally run at to 0% why I do not know why.
I normally have the problem just after using that ATU.
My cpu loading is normally around 30 % with most things open that are
used on a day to day usage, one other weird thing that happens is some
time the audio becomes lost, MUT is not yellow speakers plugged in and
turned on AF is up in the numbers.

and resetting databases does not work

cheers Paul

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.