Dudley I changed it to Windows WDM-KS. That is a better audio format.

Now If I didn't have to restart the radio 50% of the time to get the
driver to wake up on staring up the Flex-3000  under Windows 7 would be
wonderful.

I have DPC latency of 172 with HRD 5 running with the logbook, DM780
and, Microsoft security essentials going as well on a untweaked system
running in the normal mode
with a sampling rate of 48000 and a buffer size of 2048. Not anywhere
near what Neal's Machines get but I am pleased.

 Steven

--
 Regards de KC6KGE
"Up all night"