W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"

On 2/10/2010 10:18 PM, Laurie wrote:
Do I have to uninstall the current Firewire Driver first or can I install
v3.5.0.7171 straight over the top?  Current version is 3.4.2.6300

Many thanks

Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Tim (W4TME)
Sent: Thursday, 11 February 2010 9:28 AM
To: Flexradio
Subject: [Flexradio] PowerSDR v1.18.4 is now available for download

To all Flexers,

FlexRadio Systems has released PowerSDR v1.18.4 and it is available for
immediate download and use.  This is a maintenance software release of
PowerSDR 1.18.x and contains several critical bug fixes.  It is
recommended that you upgrade to PowerSDR v1.18.4 at your earliest
convenience.

You can download the PowerSDR v1.18.4 installation software using this

It is recommended that you review the PowerSDR release notes prior to
installing a new version of PowerSDR to make sure you have the proper
versions of .NET, firmware and FLEX Firewire driver recommended for the
release.  In addition, a list of bug fixes included in the v1.18.4
release are listed in the release notes.

The v1.18.4 release notes can be accessed from the Knowledge Center
using this URL: http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50444.aspx

Remember, it is always a "best practice" to allow PowerSDR to create a
brand new database with each new release.  You can transfer specific
user configuration information into your new database from an existing
one using the K9DUR PowerSDR Data Transfer Utility
(http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50327.aspx).

-Tim
---