From: Ron Wenig <rwe...@verizon.net>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 9:46:55 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Slow Tuning With V1.18.5

I just updated from V1.18.3 from V1.18.5 and noticed on Panadpter if I click
and drag to change frequency it is painfully slow.  When I drag the signals
seem to freeze and then catch up with the cursor.  I used SDRData Transfer
program to move the database.  I'm using Windows XP with a Dell dual core 2.13
GHz computer.

If I start V1.18.3 the response is very quick.  Am I missing something when I
changed to V1.18.5/

73. Ron ny3j