Eric,

I'm using the same driver with PB_PAL and my USB to serial adapter works fine for PowerSDR CAT commands. I only had the problem with v1.18.3. Any thoughts on this?

I think it is related to the fact that v1.18.3 uses the old NET Framework 1.1 software. Is it correct that PB_PAL doesn't use Framework NET 1.1?

BTW, when you install NET 1.1 on Windows 7 64 bit, you get a not compatible message. I don't know about 32 bit.

The USB serial adapter only generated the blue screen when v1.18.3 serial port CAT was activated.

73,
Bill
NJ1H