From: Gwyn Williams
Sender: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
To: flexradio Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Flex-5000A
Sent: Feb 19, 2010 4:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am considering using a logging program on the same Vista machine as I
run my Flex. Does anyone use a general logging program in this way? I've
seen some entries concerning the N1MM software but I am not that
interested in contest logging at the moment!

Have a good day and good DXing
73's,
Gwyn - G4FKH