Bob, congratulations on your ability to send high speed CW and to place high in
contests.  I respect you for these accomplishments and especially respect you
for your contributions to the Flex radio operations.

I had noticed that Flex has removed most references about ability to QSK in
their advertisements, which was removed after I bought my Flex 5000.

Thanks for your explanation of how fast the T/R changeover is.

However, I would like to be sure I am not confused about what you have said in
this recent note.  I may be incorrectly reading that working on the software
issues that would allow QSK is a low priority, and it seems to be that you are
implying that the other things you mention are going to be fixed in the PSDR
2.0 release first and seems to imply the repair of the lack of QSK will be put
on hold.  Your statements seem to imply to me that it will be after Dayton and
after the release of PSDR 2.0 before this issue is addressed.  Please correct
me if I am wrong.

I am not a software engineer but I do understand that it may be complex to
accomplish this fix.  I am simply a user of the radio and would like to see QSK
work.  Although no radio is perfect, almost everything else about the radio is
super and I am certainly enjoying using it.

73
Jay W5SL Austin Texas