Just to alleviate any panic that might have been brewing, I am selling a spare F5K in anticipation of getting a 1500 for roving use. My need for multiple 5K's has been eliminated by the addition of a nearby (front yard) rotating Rohn 55 tower. Now all of my antennas are within large feed line distance.

On another front, I will soon have the UCB daughter board ready for pcb and can report that the tests have been working fine for many months. This will make existing UCB's work from the FlexWire port on the 5000, 3000 and the 1500.

Phil K3TUF