Bob,
Sorry I missed one of your emails. How are you driving your UCB from DDUTIL? What is the physical connection to the board? I am driving my UCB directly from the I2C port on the Flex, otherwise known as the FlexWire port with the addition of a single I2C chip which will soon be available generally.

73,
Phil K3TUF

Well I got the UCB board kit together even with the limited assembly info I
could find and now I have it hooked up for a test.
 I seem to get results every time I use one of my assigned band buttons but
none of the activities change no matter what relay box I check in UCB setup tab.
 The UCB board has relay #1 and LED keyed with power applied and no data input.
 Since Phil K3TUF has failed to respond to my e-mails I would like to talk with
someone out there who is running the UCB board with a Flex 5000A through DDUTIL.
 I would like to compare screen shots of the UCB , DDUTIL and transverter menus
and try to find out if I have a problem or if I simply don't know how to set
this thing up (this is obvious)
 I checked all the relay boxes for band #1 222 here and thought all relays
should have been keyed. Nothing changes the UCB still keys realy #4 and a
couple of the LED's DS2 and DS3 light up?
 Band #Ø 144 Mhz here keys relay#2 and lights up DS2 only with nothing checked
on UCB setup.
 Band# 2 432 Mhz here keys relay# 8 and lights LEDS DS2 DS3 DS4.
 So basically things are happening but not what is supposed to.

 More transverters waiting to be put into service here but things are looking a
bit grim.

73, Bob
KA9UVY