I have come to my believe that the ATU in my radio has a mind of its own.

for pwr 144 watt
refec 344 watts and this is after a tune.

not happy.

not even going to say ch33rs

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.