Well said Burt. Many of us have decades of ham radio experience not to mention
the dozens of radios over that time. Flex is truly amazing on so many levels.
And did you notice, the company President sent this message after 5PM on a
Saturday?! His email signature even discloses his direct phone extension as
well as the email address. How many companies will do that? Especially
disclosing to us pesky hams :)
73 Joe WC4R

> Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:52:44 -0800
> From: k1...@yahoo.com
> To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Antenna tuners, etc.
>
> Very few companies would admit what was in the message below.
> That is what differentiates Flex from the rest, a company with an owner that
> is straight with the customers. The FCC gives us a license grant to learn
> from technology, clearly Flex can be a challenge at times but that should be
> welcomed as Flex helps us and we help them
> Burt
>

> --- On Sat, 3/13/10, Gerald Youngblood <ger...@flex-radio.com> wrote:
> > First let me acknowledge that we at FlexRadio understand
> > that the ATUs in
> > both the FLEX-3000 and FLEX-5000 can be improved.  All
<snip>