I am getting slowly very very upset.

I should be enjoying this radio and not fighting with it, I am trying to iron out all the bugs and setup for a major contest next weekend, I have been very busy building and testing antennas, and not worrying about the flex because it normally works fine, well the ATU is causing problems,

I have decided to pull out from the contest much to the disbelieve of the club, they know that I have spent every last minute setting up. Even helped building a set of band pass filters for the club including testing and packaging them into nice aluminum boxes with N TYPE CONNECTIONS.

Now apart from what else is going on, my flex 5000a keeps loosing TX power, press the PTT no output, press the ATU to do a full tune sorry no rf detected, in fact some times pressing the PTT does nothing all all. now I press the MOX button, nothing, change band TUN works, come back to that other band and it works? you got me. I did a demo a couple of months ago and this happened on the laptop, also the audio swapped from the output on the back of the rig to the internal speakers on the laptop, with out me doing a thing.

--
Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.