Hi to the group,

                               I have a minor problem which is more of a
puzzle than anything else. It didn't happen before I upgraded to 1.18.15 so
I could do with a little inspiration. I am running a 5000A with 71.71 and
1.18.15 and Vista.

What happens is that when I change bands to 20M the rig always switches to
14.230Mhz no matter what I was on when I switched to another band from 20M.
It doesn't do it on any other band just this one. If I switch off from 20M
and switch on again then fine it comes back at the same freq as I switched
off , but as soon as I switch to an other band and back to 20M I end up on
14.230Mhz.

Politely HELP !

Regards Bob Townsend ZS6BXI

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is