As a Flex 3000 owner for 5 months, thanks for the following;
-wonderful unsolicited ssb audio reports
-superb receive sensitivity and selectivity
-predictable excellent F3k performance day after day
-despite an aging pc am able to run hrd/780, qrz.com, Firefox, Gmail, and
SDR concurrently
-immediate expertise from Tim or Dudley via reflector or direct phone call
-exceptional corporate commitment to quality as a process, with transparency
regarding problem solving
-ongoing cutting edge advances delivered via software upgrades
-outstanding open commo as part of the corporate culture

My operating needs are not complex as others, but I know value when I
experience it.  Flex
has put a major boost in my ham pleasure.  Licensed in 1957.  Not a
stockholder.
73, Barry

-