----- Forwarded Message -----
From: vtnn...@comcast.net
To: "Tim Ellison" <telli...@itsco.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 7:18:52 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Weird audio distortion when viewing the web and PSDR
is  running

How did I know that you were going to says don't surf! That is what my boss
tells me all of the time.....

Ran the Flexradio DPC check and it suggested I switch to Safe Mode 1. Which I
did and all seems ok now.

Just now when opening IE it shot up to a latency of 14827 and then down to 240.
But PSDR did not lock up.

Now why didn't I think to check that. Oh my aging brain!

BTW, I have a Siig firewire card with the TI chipset. Also have a decent video
card a NVIDEA GeForce 9500 GT

with 512 mb of RAM. All of the drivers were up to date.

Oh and let me tell you how much I love my 5000A. Worked VQ9LA an hour ago with
100 watts to my BigIR vertical. Got T32MI on

two different bands over the weekend and DS5USH last week. I could never see
myself going back to a (old fashened) radio with knobs.

Thanks (again)

Zack