Edwin Marzan AB2VW

From: draxfel...@gmail.com To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz Date: Sun,
4 Apr 2010 07:38:26 -0400 Subject: [Flexradio] What amplified
speakers are good?

What amplified speakers are good to use with the Flex 5000a?

I the computer ones I'm using now don't have enough amplification
to deal with the line level output of the radio.

I'm looking for good amp and RF rejection.

Drax KB3X

--

           Regards, TOM BLACKWELL, PO Box 25403, Dallas, Texas 75225
                         http://N5GAR.Org