From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of k4xtt
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:52 AM
To: flex reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Flex 5K vs 3K

Well I guess I'm totally spoiled now.  After receiving my 5K a couple of weeks
ago I find that 2 receivers are not quite enough sensory titillation for my
satisfaction.

Question is, For those users that have both the 5K and the 3K, how do they
compare?  Will I give up anything adding the 3K to my collection?
I know the 3K is only available with the one receiver.  I'm really only looking
for any minor significant differences related to each, since the basic
approaches have been engineered into each system.

I really would like to find an article or write up of a real world side by side
comparison of each.  If I have overlooked a Faq or article on the Flex website
with a side by side comparison, please direct me to it.

Thanks in advance,  k4xtt  (vic)