Stan K9IUQ

I'm not claiming that every software based Firewall product will create
problems on every machine, far from that.

I run Symatic Corporate AV products on my machines, get it from work as part of
a site license deal that keeps people who work at home from sending stuff to
work on email or used to be memory sticks (now verboten) and making the network
sick with a virus. I have had problems with my Flex 3000 running the firewall
component enabled, not everyone will.

If run a software firewall you don't have problems that's really good, and I am
very happy for you. Some products, some computers, some conditions people do
have problems...your mileage may vary, not good with other offers, hope and
change and all the other limits applied.

Live Long and Prosper

Nanu Nanu

May the Force be with you