I have these speakers and my 2 meter station gets into them, but no
prolems on HF.

On 4/11/10, Brian Lloyd <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Alan NV8A <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> The Staples flier that came with one of our papers today (Sunday) shows a
>> couple of different models of "Cyber Acoustics" 2.1 powered speakers at
>> discounted prices. The larger of the two *may be* substantially the same
>> as
>> the ones I am using successfully with my Flex-5000A -- bought at Best Buy
>> with their "Insignia" brand name.
>>
>
> That is what I got too. Price was $19.95 at Frys. The amps in the speakers
> are 8W/channel so they play quite loudly, enough to overcome the chatter of
> several 10-year-olds.
>
> --
> 73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to