Michael

Closing PowerSDR and power cycling the radio usually cures this.
Windows likes to forget about the flex driver at times while PowerSDR is
not running.  I usually shut the radio off count to ten and restart the
radio and wait to hear the windows notification sounds then start
PowerSDR.  If PowerSDR doesn't see the radio while loading it will warn
you. Select no and terminate the start procedure and power cycle the
radio to restart the Flex driver.

I have never lost the connection to the radio while PowerSDR was running
under normal circumstances.

Steven

On 04/18/2010 06:38 PM, Michael Tondee wrote:
> What gives? I shut down PowerSDR a little while ago and turned off the
> 5k. Now I turned it back on, booted PowerSDR, hit start and I have no
> audio or any sort of waveform in the panadapter. I tried uninstalling
> a reinstalling PowerSDR, a computer reboot and turning the radio on
> and off but no dice.
> Help please!
> Michael, W4HIJ

 Regards de KC6KGE
  Skype flamebait
Monitoring at least one of the following Frequencies if the radio is on and I
am not on a net or using the digital modes; 3975, 14.329. I am always listening
for fellow Flexers.