Try stopping SDR before closing the program? I seem to remember that happening to me before I started stopping the program first.

On 4/30/2010 9:40 AM, Ray - K9DUR wrote:
Just got my F5K back from Austin for some R&R and reloaded everything to run
PB-PAL again:

PowerSDR SVN #3655
Firmware v2.0.2.2
Firewire Driver v3.5.2.8028
PAL v3.5.2.8028

PowerSDR does not exit gracefully.  When I close the program, Vista gives me
the "PowerSDR has stopped working" error message.  If I start PowerSDR but
do not turn the radio on (click the "Start" button)&  close PowerSDR, then
it exits normally.  I only get the error if I start PowerSDR, start the
radio by clicking on the "Start" button,&  then close the program, but it
does it every time I follow this sequence.

I am running 32-bit Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavilion m8200n PC.  CPU is
an AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ Dual-Core processor.

Anyone else seeing this?  I will be entering a bug report for this issue.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info

This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

02:27:00