Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info!
I'm looking to put together a portable QRP solution to replace my FT817, I'd
love to have a Joojoo and Flex1500 however
I will most probably end up with a netbook running Linux and a Flex1500.

This all depends on the availability of "Deep Impact" and Linux support of
course!

I hope you have a lot of fun with your Flex1500!

Best 73 and happy QRP Dx'ing!

Mike
m...@f5vkm.com
http://www.f5vkm.com