Hi Folks:

I'm about to buy a Steppir antenna to go with my FLex-5000.  This used to be
a pretty simple matter where you just placed an order for the antenna you
wanted.  Now they seem to be offering an array of transceiver interfaces
(none that specifically mention FLEX, though) and upgraded controller boxes,
etc.   All I really want to do is have the antenna adjust automatically as I
change frequency on my 5000.  Can someone who's using this combination offer
a suggestion as to what, aside from the antenna (a Yagi) and cable I will
need to have this work with a 5000?

Thanks in advance.

John Hansen W2FS