From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:41 AM
To: FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Calling all Flexers - Shack Pix needed!

Greg

Great idea!  So I run downstairs, set up three synchronized flashes to do all
the lighting fills.

PSDR won't start and hangs at "Initializing Port Audio".

Any ideas?

Mike

Greg Jurrens wrote:
Hey Flexers:

Show us your SHACK!  ... Really!

We're looking for shack pictures that have FlexRadio products proudly occupying space in/on/over/under/beside/around/near your operating position. Clean shacks, Cluttered Shacks, tiny shacks, Huge Shacks......You get the picture... NO WAIT..
You TAKE the picture and send it to me g...@flex-radio.com.

We'll do our best to gather them up and proudly display them on the big screen during our Saturday night FlexRadio Dinner at the Dayton Hamvention. Also, let us know if it's OK for us to post your Super Shack Shot on our website.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you this week at Dayton. Please stop by the booth SA315 and say HI.

73,
Greg