Ok so let me  make sure I did this right. I down loaded minideluxe.  I ran
the setup, I used the same com port I used with HRD.   I hit save.  Mini
deluxe is now running in the tool bar.  I do not open HRD anymore,  I open
DM780, and my log book.  For some reason I had to reset my VAC.  But all is
working now.   I still only have the minideluxe running in the tool
bar(looks like a microphone)  DM 780 and HRD log book.   I go to xmit and I
get an error.  I created a new Identity and still no luck. There error is as
follows.  "Error connecting to port 0  The requested address is not valid in
its context.