Once before I had issues of everytime I change mode on PowerSDR to CW it
would key up.

Well, it is happening again and it only seems to happen when I have either
Tmate or CWskimmer connected.

I have reformatted computer, reinstalled all programmes, tried different
ports, tried different VSP programmes etc.

I am tearing hair out and ready to give it all away and go back to my Yaesu,
I don't wish to but months of frustration is taking it's toll.

My current setup is as follows.

Flex5000A

Windows XP pro with all latest updates

PowerSDR v1.18.6

Firewire 3.5.0.7171

VSPE

Com 22 connector

Com 22  = com 2  Splitter

Com2 8 connector

Com 28  = com 8 Splitter

Com 7 = com 17 Pair

PowerSDR  CAT Com28

PowerSDR PTT com17

Control programmes

HRD, DXLabs,N1MM, CWSkimmer, Tmate COM 8

PTT programmes COM 7

COM 3,4,5,6 Keyspan usb serial adapter that has never given any trouble

CW  keyer from N1MM and other sotware on Com 5

All at same connection speed 38,400

All work fine until I start either Tmate or skimmer, untick PTT com port on
PowerSDR and all goes away but we know that's not gonna work, obviously
there is a conflict somewhere and I cannot find it so I am looking for any
help to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Laurie