We'd like to see a video - - or at least an audio file.

Stephen Hicks, N5AC wrote:
Bob, the forum was awesome this year -- thanks for organizing it and thanks
to all the speakers for their presentations.  The room was jam packed,
literally standing room only and flowing out into the hallway.  My rough
count was 225 people.

Steve