A simple question.

Over time I have created separate transmit profiles in PowerSDR 1.18.5 to control a number of variables for each band such as the amount of drive that I use with my amplifier. As a result, my list of Transmit Profiles does not follow any particular order, just the order in which each was created. For example, the first profile listed in the box may be one for Amp-40 and the next one down the list may be Amp-10, with the next profile called Digital, etc. These are the names that I invented when I created a particular profile.

So that I can quickly find the Transmit Profile I am interested in using, I would like to rearrange the Transmit Profile list so that it appears in a better understood order rather than the random way that it was created. It may be in alphabetic or numeric order or in some other order that makes sense to my brain.

Without success, I have searched the knowledge base looking for some way to re-order the Transmit Profiles from within PowerSDR. Any suggestions as to how I can accomplish what seems to be a relatively easy task? Do I need to submit an enhancement request to accomplish this wish?

Thanks,
Gary Robertson
N5UTM