From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Richard Clafton
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 12:34 AM
To: rclaf...@riroc.com; 'Tim (W4TME)'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] what if i have two flex how this will work v2.0

I suppose another way you could run multiple radios is to have multiple users:

As it stores the pertinent information within your profile in the following
folder - for example mine:

"C:\Users\rclafton\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3"

You could have radio1 and radio2 users

Which would store the database.xml and other relevant files in their own
appdata folders like so.

"C:\Users\radio1\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3"
"C:\Users\radio2\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3"

That way you can maintain unique information such as TX Profiles per radio.

Or the easy way (having just found the article I saw a few days ago!)

http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50469.aspx

I shall assume you can have both radio's plugged in (with 2 fire wire ports
available) and powered up - but you have to select the
Master in the flex driver to determine which one you will be taking control of?

That's a step I cannot confirm as I don't have two flexes (yet!).

Richard A Clafton, W5\G7EIX
'the brITish guy' - rclaf...@riroc.com
RIROC - Hosting -  Development - Technology - www.riroc.com