Luis,

Do you know the model which was reported to work? He makes two, a low speed model USB2LPT Release 1.6.and a high speed one USB2LPT Release 1.7. They use different HW. Do you or any member of the list know a current user of this device? I´m planning to buy one just for wiring convenience.

Obrigado and 73.
Ignacio, EB4APL

Luis Cupido wrote:
Some USB adaptors that emulate a virtual LPT do work well.

this one is reported to work well on the SDR1000.
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/bastelecke/Rund%20um%20den%20PC/USB2LPT/index.html.en

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.

f6...@free.fr wrote:
Hi,

I own a SDR 1000 and I'd like to have it worked with my labtop :

In order to do so, I'd need an USB /parallel adapter from Flexradio, item they
don't have any longer

Does anyone have such adapter on a shelve ?

Thanks in advance   F6GRH