I don't know fore sure about that, but I think its been this way for ever..

I have always noticed that if you change a setting, and it crashes the program. The setting will be reverted to the original when reopening the program. Including ALL other changes made that session.

It seems to me, that it doesn't save the updated database till powersdr has been closed properly.

If I have PSDR open and set up controls for a particular mode and then do an 'export database', change some more stuff and exit PowerSDR, then restart PSDR and import the previously exported database, PSDR reverts to the setting that existed when I first started PSDR. It acts like the 'Export database" function makes a copy of the database.xml file that existed when the session was started and does not reflect any control changes made during the session before the export. ( I am running WinXP Pro SP3) It further appears that the database.xml file is not updated until PSDR is closed.

AL, K0VM