Mine will be ;-)

It's typical for the conferences to collect the presentations and make them
available online.  I will say that the conferences are hard to put on and
are done by volunteers so this is not a guarantee, but most presenters will
give you a copy if the conference doesn't get around to getting them online.

Steve

Stephen Hicks, N5AC, AAR6AM
VP Engineering
FlexRadio Systems™
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 x205
Email: st...@flex-radio.com
Web: www.flex-radio.com

Tune In Excitement™
PowerSDR™ is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems