I used my Flex 3000 at Field Day and second Richard's comments. See, point,
click, QSO... And the audio, after a little initial adjustment, is the
clearest, sharpest audio I've ever experienced on any HF rig I've ever had -
PROIII, FT-2000, FT-2000, 746PRO, others. I'm still amazed at this Flex
radio.

Bob KK8ZZ  Solon, OHIO


On 6/27/10 7:46 PM, "Richard Clafton" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The Flex-3000 operated flawlessly at the FD at K5BAY.   www.K5BAY.org
> 
> We started the event with a Kenwood TS-2000 and it just was not cutting it.
> Two of us are seasoned flexers and it just was not fun
> to operate - we missed the Panadapter.
> 
> At about 10pm, K5MRM decided to drive home and pickup his 3000 and the
> computer and within 40 mins we were on the air with the
> Steppir Vertical.  We worked a total of 450 stations during the event, and 80%
> of those were on the flex with just 100 watts.
> 
> On several occasions it was noted that our process was like shooting fish in a
> barrel.  Point, Click, check call sign against log,
> transmit, hit, done.  It was that easy.  The new hams in our group were gob
> smacked, and the more seasoned hams were looking at each
> other with that look that the Flex creates.
> 
> I think we have some converts - expect some orders from grid square EL29!
> 
> -------------------------------
> Richard A Clafton, W5\G7EIX
> 'the brITish guy' - [email protected]
> RIROC - Hosting -  Development - Technology - www.riroc.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flex-radio.com/




Bob Hinkle
[email protected]
Solon, Ohio 44139






_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to