Greetings All,
  I used my Flex 3000 for Field Day with my club, K5WPH 5A NM, mostly
on 40 sideband.
  The main problem I had was trying to use a new UPS on the computer I
was using for the Flex. I had several hard crashes before I got it through
my thick head to change to a different generator and let the UPS charge the
battery for a while. The computer started fine and the N3FJP logging
program loaded interacting with the rest of the network. Power SDP did not
see the 3K. I checked the system and the driver looked like it loaded
but Power SDR reverted to Demo mode. I've been reading this group for
about two years. I thought, what would Dudley do? I rebuild the Database
and it came right up.
  Now if only some one can point me in the right direction to get the
Flex 3000 to work with the N3FJP software collection.

73, Larry  WB8LBZ