>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz]on Behalf Of Tim Ellison
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:40 PM
To: Dan; Flex Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FLDIGI Problem

It probably isn't the RigCAT file since it works perfectly directly
connected to PowerSDR.  It might be the RigCAT or the comport handling logic
in Fldigi.

I believe that DXLabs Commander was designed with interfacing to a physical
serial port in mind, so it might have problems handling virtual comport
traffic like HRD has been known to do sometimes.

>>>No problems with Commander and virtual serial ports have so far been
reported. If you believe you have one, please provide the details so I can
track it down and correct it.

>>>Also, please elaborate on how an application correctly designed to
control a physical serial port through standard Windows components might
have "problems" controlling a correctly implemented virtual serial port
through those same components.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ