While reading the owners manual pdf for the Flex 1500, I saw that the Tx output
power can be displayed in PowerSDR. Is it also possible to display the
reflected power/SWR?

Another question that is not clearly (to me at least) answered is can transmit
be disabled so that I can use an unmatched receive antenna?  Is it possible to
plug a dummy load into one of the antenna ports and connect a receive only
antenna to the otherantenna port? The reason I ask is because I am rebuilding
my antenna system and until I finish that, I want to use the 1500 for receive
only with a random wire for a while and not be concerned with transmitting
without the proper antenna on the transmtter.

I hope someone can answer these.
Thanks. Patiently waiting for my 1500 to arrive.
KO8U